 Space / 35238
35237  |  35239
Subject:
The Jackal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 20:33:32 GMT

I present the Jackal: Stealth Reconaissance and Attack Craft.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/humveeij/Jackal/jackal011.jpg

A Little Background Info: The Jackal is equipped with a stealth generator
(housed inside the fuselage on either side of the cockpit) and Osiris Corp.
LoFlo Mk. III engines, which are designed to neutralize any engine emissions,
making the ship completely invisible to most scanning technology.  In terms of
weapons, the ship carries 10 concealed Xavier missiles, which are designed to
penetrate a vessel's hull and detonate their compact, but highly explosive,
charges.  The remaining armament consists of two medium laser cannons mounted on
either side of the cockpit.

Buildig Notes: My favorite part of the whole ship is the concealed missile
doors...I based their hinges on those found in the 6671 Utility Repair Lift.
Also challenging was mounting the engines on the back, since they're such an odd
shape.  Enjoy!

Brickshelf Gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=93132

- Ian Lauer