 Space / 35241
Re: The Jackal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 21:42:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ian Lauer wrote:
   I present the Jackal: Stealth Reconaissance and Attack Craft.

Brickshelf Gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=93132

I like the concealed missile doors and the sloped sides around the front. Neat ship, though the big tailfins seem to contradict the fact that there are no wings of any kind elsewhere. A bit more color contrast would make it easier to see details, too.

This is my favorite picture- I like the subtle SNOTwork:

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com