 Space / 35141
Re: Kumo assassination spider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 18:13:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Laswell wrote:

Cool! Needs pedipalps, though (the small “5th pair of legs” just behind the fangs, that are quite prominent in some spiders). Could be a good way to add some tools for the pilot.

   I can’t wait until October when I get to display this with a string of missiles coming out of its butt...

Um, neither can I, I think...

James Wilson
Dallas, TX