 Space / 35140
Re: Kumo assassination spider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:05:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Laswell wrote:

Very cool! That’s by far the best use I’ve seen with the angled cockpit piece for the 6x6 octagon. Everything is appropriately-sized, and the overall impression is very solidly spidery. The missile pack is a great addition as well. The legs certainly do look nicely posable- I’d love to see some shots of this in action with some sort of prey.

I’m a bit confused about the coloration, though. What’s red and what’s orange? In the photos, it looks black and orange. However, I don’t think that the ninja headpiece or the robot body come in orange. So I’m thinking it’s all red... but what about the canopy? It looks exactly the same color, and I don’t think that comes in trans-red...

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com