 Space / 35119
Re: Acura RSSX, 2021 -- CMC Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 21:38:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Andrew Saada wrote:
   ::start loud obnoxious radio commercial voice:: DO you HAVE A SWEET RIDE?? Why no, I don’t!

If not, you’ll be pleased to hear that - in association with EFO Industries - Acura brings you their sportscoupe for the 21st year of the 21st century (And if you have a sweet ride take a second to look anyway <wink>):

That obnoxious voiced pitchman is right, I must have one!

Don’t say I said told ya so.

   The model shown has the limited-run “melodicpink” trim (in honor of the gf). And this model cannot be reproduced in the blay pallette.

Yeah, but will the guys on my softball team still think I’m heterosexual if I drive a “melodicpink” trimmed car? Don’t you have a more rugged version?

If you were on a baseball team and caught driving this baby I’d say you’d surely be deemed a metrosexual, but on a softball team?? Sorry bud, can’t help ya there. You may want to look into a civilian craft from that Iron Reich sector.

   Gallery (already moderated): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=88178

--------------------------------------------------------------- If anyone thinks of a nifty name for this ride, I’d be happy to hear it.

How about...“The Machismo!”...or the “Bride of Satan”....just a thought

Well, since your response (which is going on a couple weeks now; sorry about the delayed reply), I have been thinking of a more rugged versionn with the word “Bride” in the name. If I get my act together before summer’s end (or Brickfest for that matter), I think you’ll be quite pleased. ;-)

   As for criticism and comments, I realize that I haven’t been following the >> Golden Rule as it applies to posts of MOCs but I hope to catch up soon
Criticism...hmm...the nose isn’t very aerodynamic, but it looks cool nonetheless.

Thank you much.

   Comments...since it has no tires, what do you kick, when looking at it on the lot

You know, you raise a good question. I guess you could kick the faux-tires but I don’t think that would be wise as they help balance this baby while airborne. So what to kick? ...I’ll have to ponder that and get back to you on future models.

   ....oh, and no matter what you say, I’m not buying today, just looking. Great moc Andrew...reel swooshy.

Awww, you know you want one! Well thanks for looking anyway Keith. I’m glad you find it swooshy as I was going for that while maintaining a “chiseled” body.

-Andrew

PS - On the subject of “chiseled” vehicles and Acura, I have to say that the new TL is quite the eye-grabber...but at the same time I can’t refrain from thinking how they stole some ideas from the new BMW 7 series, which came out a year earlier. Anyone thinking the same?