 Space / 34623
Re: Acura RSSX, 2021 -- CMC Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 20:27:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Saada wrote:
   ::start loud obnoxious radio commercial voice:: DO you HAVE A SWEET RIDE?? • Why no, I don’t!

If not, you’ll be pleased to hear that - in association with EFO Industries - Acura brings you their sportscoupe for the 21st year of the 21st century (And if you have a sweet ride take a second to look anyway <wink>):

That obnoxious voiced pitchman is right, I must have one!

The model shown has the limited-run “melodicpink” trim (in honor of the gf). And this model cannot be reproduced in the blay pallette.

Yeah, but will the guys on my softball team still think I’m heterosexual if I drive a “melodicpink” trimmed car? Don’t you have a more rugged version?

Gallery (already moderated): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=88178

This is my first entry. As for the name, I picked it kind-of-on-the-fly as I was not adhering to any particular design schematic from the onset, as opposed to another vehicle I have awaiting a photo shoot. If anyone thinks > of a nifty name for this ride, I’d be happy to hear it.

How about...“The Machismo!”...or the “Bride of Satan”....just a thought

   As for criticism and comments, I realize that I haven’t been following the Golden Rule as it applies to posts of MOCs but I hope to catch up soon enough. Thanks for looking.

Criticism...hmm...the nose isn’t very aerodynamic, but it looks cool nonetheless.

Comments...since it has no tires, what do you kick, when looking at it on the lot....oh, and no matter what you say, I’m not buying today, just looking. Great moc Andrew...reel swooshy.

-Keith