 Space / 34622
Re: Who has built (or will build) a model of SpaceShipOne?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 20:27:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Jeff Findley wrote:
   So, even Lugnet has a link to a SpaceShipOne article.

So, where are all of the MOC’s of SpaceShipOne?

Maybe we need a contest for this?

Jeff

Here’s a contest currently running thanks to a member of FBTB’s afol community. There’s a prize involved.

I’m going to take a stab at a model of it, hopefully it turns out decent.

--Ryan W.

I was thinking about this too. The problem is those windows... LEGO doesn’t produce much that can be used as transparent round windows at all kinds of weird angles. I think I could handle the curved fuselage, and the wings look pretty easy. But those windows...