 Space / 34637
Re: Acura RSSX, 2021 -- CMC Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 00:31:40 GMT

If not, you'll be pleased to hear that - in association with EFO Industries -
Acura brings you their sportscoupe for the 21st year of the 21st century
(And if
you have a sweet ride take a second to look anyway `<wink`>):

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoaymaar/Acura-RSSX/acura-rssx.jpg>>

I Like, compact, interesting Colour scheme, and the use of the "Sports
launcher" (seem's like a good enough description to me) at the back is
quite clever

Keith brings up a good point though, what do you kick when looking at
vehicles in a space lot?  can hoverpads take that kind of abuse, is it wise
to kick an engine nozzle?

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson