 Space / 34914
Re: 3rd CMC entry: Hoverbus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 00:08:36 GMT

I’m most impressed with this MOC. It conveys a “clean” sci-fi metropolis style that I’m very much fond of. Also the sheer scale of it is awesome. The coloration is most pleasent and makes it look more practical and realistic. It’s almost as if we would actually see a craft like that if we ever perfected anti-grav technology. :-)