 Space / 34888
34887  |  34889
Subject:
3rd CMC entry: Hoverbus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 17:10:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I see that my folder has recieved some 4-6000 hits (I’m not sure how you count the hits in folders and subfolders), so I was just wondering if there were any comments?

Since all the text I wrote for the contest mysteriously dissapeared, here’s a little info:

Size: 32x92x16 studs, 1655 pieces.
Passengers: 51 sittingplaces with very good view, 10 standingplaces.
20 antigrav emitters of various size.
4 sidemounted maneuverable engines, that’s used for braking as well.
3 fueltanks in the back (not engines!): Since it takes a lot of time to fill them with hydrogen, they can quickly be changed with fresh one.
Capable of both landing on flat surfaces and hover alongside platforms
The cockpit is reached from the passengers cabin.

-NB