 Space / 34909
34908  |  34910
Subject:
The Space Hopper, planetary patrol craft.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:53:29 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I just finished the second, and I hope much improved version of my lobster -- as well as Blade Runner and ATOC -- inspired space craft. The ship is macro fig scale, with fully functioning landing gear, detailed cockpit, and engines, as well as many other little details that I will attempt to capture on camera soon. If anyone has any advice on how to improve this, please let me know.

Here is the link (once it passes moderation): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=90344

Unable to embed http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=827950 in /space/?n=34909

Thanks!

Brent