 Space / 34911
Re: The Space Hopper, planetary patrol craft.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:02:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce.moc, brent skadan wrote:
   I just finished the second, and I hope much improved version of my lobster -- as well as Blade Runner and ATOC -- inspired space craft. The ship is macro fig scale, with fully functioning landing gear, detailed cockpit, and engines, as well as many other little details that I will attempt to capture on camera soon. If anyone has any advice on how to improve this, please let me know.

Here is the link (once it passes moderation): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=90344

Unable to embed http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=827950 in /space/?n=34911

Thanks!

Brent

I saw this on brickshelf the other day, and thought that it was pretty cool. I’m sorry I don’t have much criticism to offer, because this just seems like an overall, well-rounded and thought out MOC. I guess the only thing that might need work IMHO, is the guns or whatever they are on the front. Maybe replace the lightsaber handles with some technic pieces, or some bar pieces or something... the chrome just seems out of place. Anyways, great MOC, with little room for improvement.

-Dan Rubin