 Space / 34850
  Classic Space Minifig Keychain

I spotted this at my local LEGO retail store and picked one up. It's a blue Classic Space logo minifig (item number 4243694). However, it comes with the (URL) "modern"> helmet and not the (URL) "classic"> one. But, there's no LEGO logo on his back. (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Minifig Keychain

(...) Wow, that rocks. With either helmet. That's two torsos in recent history with the CS logo... what next? (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Minifig Keychain

(...) Whoa.. How did you pull out the screw-thing? Not that I'm jumping at the idea of $4 figs, but everything I tried put the fig in danger of being damaged. I can see the clamp that holds onto the screw.. did you hold the fig in your hand and just (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Minifig Keychain

(...) Hulk is strong...Grrr! ;) I just grab the figure with my left hand, the pliers with my right, and pull. I've done this to about a dozen or so keychain minifigs, and the only one I've ever had any trouble with is the new Hagrid one. (Maybe it's (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Minifig Keychain

(...) This is great news! As the current uniform of my (URL) sigfig>, I can get a keyring full of stunt-doubles - a sigfig in every room at BF04! Who's up for a game of "Where's Nicky?" in each room? -nk (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Minifig Keychain

(...) (The sound of pliers on ABS soon to be heard throughout the space-faring land....) Awesome discovery Mike...tanx for sharing!! -Gil (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Minifig Keychain

Mwaaahahhaaaaahahhhaaaaaa!!! My evil plan is working perfectly! Mod, you maniacal meteor mongrels... Cordially, Teh Brickmodder (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.space)