 Space / 34787
Re: Another bundle of new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 02:26:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
Hello Soren,

The small fufyo... fafky.. hem, robot is nice. Its color scheme is delicious!

Thank you.

The pirate ship looks, hmmm, perfect. But I don't find it especially "retro",
although the chrome bits help.

Mmmm, I see your point. Any suggestions?

It would find an easy part in any of the space
pirate cartoons (captain Harlock and such) we could see on TV in the 80's!

Three cheers for Harlock! Nice to see another fan.

I have to make some more pirate ships!

You do. That last one was cool.

Soren