 Space / 34786
Re: 2 MOCs in one post (also) (what a day!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 02:31:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Roy Whitford wrote:
   ...is it just me, or does the Personal Rocket seem reminiscent of
the weird lil’ jet engine thing Earthworm Jim (semi-obscure video
game reference, ahoy!) got around on?

Hmmm yes, I think it’s because of the pilot’s helmet, no?

   Fun lil’ constructions here...albeit maybe a bit dangerous for
their pilots...

R.

Hot pants....

Thanks,