 Space / 34782
Re: Another bundle of new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 02:04:31 GMT

Hello Soren,

The small fufyo... fafky.. hem, robot is nice. Its color scheme is delicious!

The pirate ship looks, hmmm, perfect. But I don’t find it especially “retro”, although the chrome bits help. It would find an easy part in any of the space pirate cartoons (captain Harlock and such) we could see on TV in the 80’s!

I have to make some more pirate ships!

Cheers,

JP.