 Space / 34547
  My last two Civilian MOC Contest Entries

The Space Pionneer Confederation is proud to announce two new products for sale to any .space faction having fire problems: ---...--- Name: Phoenix Year of commissionning (in SPC): 2554 Year of decommissionning : still avtive Type: Civilian Mission: (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My last two Civilian MOC Contest Entries

(...) I like the general shape of the Phoenix- the hardpoints on the sides and the little slave ships that attach make for a cool outline. There's a good bit of interior space as well, and plenty of play features. I don't know, though... although it (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My last two Civilian MOC Contest Entries

(...) I concure. It looks really cool, but the Ogle color scheme makes it look more like a combat ship than a fire fighting ship. I think a red and white color scheme with a little yellow would work much better. (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My last two Civilian MOC Contest Entries

"Tony Hafner" <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> wrote in news:Hzrq1D.1777@lugnet.com: (...) Damn! I'm found out... Yes, both the Phoenix and the Salamander were made from Ogel bases and Ogel subs. They were at ridiculously low prices at TRU, so i bought (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My last two Civilian MOC Contest Entries

(...) I'll try these colors, if i do another firefighter MOC. Thanks (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.space)