 Space / 34487
Re: Jade Empire: Double Tactics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 03:34:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:
   The title of the post sounds like a sequel in a video game series based on the newest faction to threaten the peoples and planets of space, but in actuality it’s the English translation of my newest JE moc, the Liang Shou.

   Brickshelf Gallery when moderated
Mocpage gallery

My brother in JE, very cool little craft. I like the angles and lines on this one, and much prefer your settled cockpit choice to the progress designs. Cool job incorporating some dino tail bits in there, but I don’t really think they work for this one...maybe because the rest of the craft is so meaty, and they’re out there all alone. Other than that, the only thing I don’t like is the little bit of blue that peeks out of the lasers. But that’s cause I’m a picky bastid. :-)

Nice job.

-Chris