 Space / 34423
    Re: Carybdys Class Interceptor —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   Tom this small ship is perfect! Great use of rounded bricks to build the cockpit, the inside detailing is awesome, pure goodness. What a wonderfull way to use that 2x6x1 arch! At first sight I thought the canopy would not open, but it does! Wow! How (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: Carybdys Class Interceptor —Tom McDonald
   (...) Thanks for the compliment. (...) It was a requirement :-) (...) Ryan's assembly is a way that he worked out, and yes he did name it after me (whatta guy :) although I'll let him comment on his own experimentation process. The way he figured (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: Carybdys Class Interceptor —Ryan Wood
     (...) Like Tom says, experiment with it. Try and find new ways to do it. Between he and I, we have two solid ways of making those two pieces fit together, and I'm willing to bet that someone will come up with some other surprise technique to make it (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: Carybdys Class Interceptor —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   Here is the assembly I found for this engine configuration : (URL) The main problem with this configuration is that it's not sturdy at all... and I didn't try to solve this issue yet. But I like very much the "perfect fit" of itly. Cheers, JP. (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: Carybdys Class Interceptor —Ryan Wood
   (...) That's not it, because you're absolutely right: it isn't sturdy. In fact the dome piece falls right off, if your palm tree pieces are anything like mine. I thought I'd found the perfect answer with that trick, too, but alas, no. The width of (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)