 Space / 34121
  Re: Space Cargo Container Standard?

Hello space-a-rinos, I don't know if a final standard for moonbase containers has been figured out, but here is my humble attempt at a solution. (URL) It's smaller than other's I've seen and less part intensive (for trading you could make one out of (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Space Cargo Container Standard?

AHA! (forgive the self reply but credit must be given :-D ) I KNEW I had inspiration for this from somewhere... and it was the good Grand Admiral who did it... long ago. (URL) (dude, I still think that is pink brick) GA always years ahead of the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Space Cargo Container Standard?

(...) I like it. The handle clips on the bottom could also be slider guides for stacking it sideways along tiled ledges. I believe that newer versions of the clip handles are offset down to be flush with the bottom of a brick...twould work well, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Space Cargo Container Standard?

(...) I like it. I think it can coexist with the 8x16 corridor sized containers too: large containers could easily carry the little ones (2 to a standard container, or 1 to a half-sized container), and the little containers would be more useful for (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Space Cargo Container Standard?

(...) Not the ones that came in my Robo-Pod. They're still offset up to be flush with the top of a tile. (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)