 Space / 3392
Re: Hyperspace Dart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 02:56:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bob Hayes writes:
I recently completed construction on the "Hyperspace Dart."  It is a slightly
modified civilian freighter (more powerful engines than the stock version).
The shape of the ship was inspired by the Bespin Bandit, a ship which appeared
in one of the Star Wars Dark Horse comics, and of course, the Millennium
Falcon.  The ship contains two Insectoid light and sound units.  A knob on the
back, through a series of gears, turns the "engines" on.  The roof of the
cargo area is removable so I can get in and is held in
place by magnets -- . Images can be found at:

The costruction schedule was moved up so that the ship was completed in time
for "Mark's Space Contest" http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/contest/

All comments welcomed.
Bob Hayes

In which Insectoids set did you find the light and sound units?  Also, in which
set did you get the saucers and roof pieces?  Thank you.