 Space / 3075
Re: Hyperspace Dart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 17:59:44 GMT

Bob Hayes wrote:
I recently completed construction on the "Hyperspace Dart."

Wow.  An amazing amount of texture!  And the details are awesome.  It really
"feels" like it's from the Star Wars universe.  I'm gonna have to look at it
some more, but I thought that the sooner this was posted in .starwars, the
better.  ;-)

Cheers,
- jsproat

NOBODY likes to see innocent people hurt in the way of justice...
  but I guess there are worse things.
   - "McKeegan"