 Space / 3391
FS: Very Old space sets !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 02:06:20 GMT

Hi all !

I can get a few very old sets, in very good condition with
original instructions. I've already chosen the ones I'll keep,
and here's the rest that I'd like to sell : 891, 894, 897, 918,
928, 6821,6880,6890,6927,6929 and 6950 .
If you don't know how does those look like I'll sand you scan
of their instructions .
What I need is some kind of offering price, (or let just somoeone
tells me how much he/she thinks those are worth) while I don't
know how much are those worth (and I have to know how much
should I pay not to go into "minus") !
Thanks !

Dejan

P.S. I live in Europe (will (and already have) shipp anywhere) !