 Space / 33912
  The Braintrust builds one for the Eastern Block.

As promised, I am announcing more new stuff from the Braintrust. This one's built with the intent to sell it to the Eastern Block. It's a battle support mech, with a capacity of 48 missiles, and two gatling guns. (URL) CBT-EB> I didn't have enough (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

  Re: The Braintrust builds one for the Eastern Block.

(...) I noticed this on BS the other day and really liked it. Its' big, it's red, it's mean. The gatling guns are a great touch, and I like the cockpit design. The only thing that sort of rubs me wrong is the "abdomen" part. Too flat and edgey. But (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Braintrust builds one for the Eastern Block.

Now there's something screaming "support" if I ever saw it! It's exactly the kind of thing you'd expect to see trudging along at the very back of an assault, slowly but surely unleashing swarm upon swarm of missiles on enemy aircraft, while tearing (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Braintrust builds one for the Eastern Block.

(...) Great use of curved bricks, and it's an innovative design. I think it needs a bit more (dark & light) grey on the outside, but only because most EB designs seem have more exterior grey than this. But I guess it's up to you! Cheers, (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Braintrust builds one for the Eastern Block.

(...) Thank! I like the bigness of it too, but it sorta came about accidentally, it just kept growing to make room for all the guts. I agree that it might be a bit too angular back there, at least with relation to the other part of the vehicle. (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Braintrust builds one for the Eastern Block.

(...) THanks! I appreciate the comments, and the praise! You've envisioned pretty much what I did when I made this. What's the Code Pilot? ooooh, round! I think the roundness of this MOC is really fitting for a floating head car. Nice use of sparing (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Braintrust builds one for the Eastern Block.

(...) I too think that it could probably use more exterior grey to fit more into the EB theme. I had trouble fitting more in though, I liked making the main body all one color, plus, I have close to zero of the parts I used in grey, so I guess it (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Braintrust builds one for the Eastern Block.

hey wow, you used some great peices, nice design. Original. Red. Crawly. e (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Braintrust builds one for the Eastern Block.

(...) This looks great...so chunky and menacing, yet not over complicated...keeps the spartan look of the EB. Marvy build. Cheers, -G (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Braintrust builds one for the Eastern Block.

this is the coolest thing out of EB i have seen yet. I can so visuallize this thing plodding along in a swarm of soldiers, almost remenescent of Starship Trooper's artillary bugs surrounded by arachnids. well done comrade! Rick (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Braintrust builds one for the Eastern Block.

On 09:57 05/28/2004, Rick Hallman wrote (...) Nice to see the EB expanding :-) Now if only I'd get off my butt..... :-/ --- wubwub aka stephen f roberts wildbrick.com - Jain's Guide : Promoting more than just the MOC (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Braintrust builds one for the Eastern Block.

(...) thanks guys! I look forward to seeing some more stuff from both of you. -Dan Rubin Chair of the Cyber-braintrust (URL) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Braintrust builds one for the Eastern Block.

oh i got something in the works... just need to get off my butt and work on it. gwahahaha Rick (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)