 Space / 33898
Re: Jade Empire Tsetsura Class Light Cannonship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 04:35:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote: •

See the complete package at http://www.spamcake.com

This cool. It deffinately reads as alien technology. Also at first glance, a little bit of is this minifig or microfig scale. Anyways, I really like the chunky everything is a greeb look to this.

Thanks :-) You said it in a way I could only imagine.

-Tom McD. http://www.spamcake.com