 Space / 33885
Re: Jade Empire Tsetsura Class Light Cannonship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 23:58:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:
   I’ve been sitting on this model for over 3 weeks now, and figured that I’d better post it before I move next month.

See the complete package at http://www.spamcake.com

-Tom McD.

Hey Tom, pretty cool take on Giddens’ style of JE moc. I still am not so sure about the red. It almost has the “one too many color look” to it. That, and the spattering of grey and dark grey make it kind of hard to keep up with.

What I think is awesome is the cockpit design, that sweet pilot fig, and I have a new favorite put-two-pieces-together thing. :-) The way you used the 1x4 arches with the 2x2 domed bits is pure genius! I’m putting that in the cool-ideas-to-steal file.

-Chris