 Space / 34002
Re: Jade Empire Tsetsura Class Light Cannonship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 21:31:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:
   I’ve been sitting on this model for over 3 weeks now, and figured that I’d better post it before I move next month.

See the complete package at http://www.spamcake.com

-Tom McD.

I’m a few days late on this, but very interesting model you’ve made, Tom. It’s easy to see Giddens’ JE style here, props to you for successfully replicating that. I echo the comments about the color assortment; I can almost see the red working, but not with the two shades of grey you’re using. Maybe if it was a uniform grey the red would look better.

Nice use of parts, especially the gears and crazy engine piece underneath and your weaponry is cool too.

Needs more dino tail. ;)

--Ryan W.