 Space / 33747
Re: Tri-Wing Fighter Redux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 23:12:49 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Yoder wrote:
...it's a natural play on words to have a Tri-wing fighter.

I think there's already a T-Wing fighter with 3 "wings".

You've made a neat looking _airplane_, but I can't see the connection
to Star Wars.  Why does it have a propeller?  Why doesn't the cockpit
have a canopy?  It has tires---can't it hover?  It doesn't much match
the hype of the announcement...

But it's a nice airplane.  ;]

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada