 Space / 33521
Re: New Moc: Cabin Hover Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 07:35:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Roy Whitford wrote:
   ...p-p-pardon my drooling...

snip
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/4005

I just wonder...was there anything in particular that
inspired you to do this, besides wanting to use the
canopy idea?

Hi Roy,

thank’s for your feedback. I’m glad to see you experienced builders in here like it.

My inspiration? Well, it was on lugnet were I got to know the “hovercar” as a moc-category. Immediately I wanted to build one, too. I didn’t start building at once though, cause I didn’t have an exact idea what to build. When I saw Bram’s P-38, I thought, wow, this is a cool cockpit.

A few weeks later, my girlfriend told me she was looking for a birthday present for her godchild. Great excuse for me to sit down and build a custom set for that little boy! Well, I threw together some parts, but I wasn’t satisfied with the result. So we bought something as a present. I couldn’t drop my unfinished moc so I continued building till I was satisfied.

My other sources of inspiration were ordinary cars, of course, and last but not least, the red slopes and plenty of small grey parts, which I ordered randomly early this year.

That was the story of my hovercar.

Daniel