 Space / 33453
New Moc: Cabin Hover Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 06:57:51 GMT

Hello .spacers,

for your viewing pleasure, here’s my new moc.

It’s the all new Messerschmidt Cabin Hover Car. Since Messerschmidt is a trademark of BMW since 3214, it’s not surprising that it turned out a lot sportier than the original Cabin Roller of the 1960’s.

Here’s the gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=82422

Bram, when I saw the way you used this canopy in your P-38, the idea for this moc was born. Thank’s for your inspiring work!

This is my first announcement on lugnet. It’s an entry for the current civilian spacecaft contest.

PLMKWYT!

Happy building,

Daniel