 Space / 33522
Re: Civilian MOC Contest Entry- "Barracuda"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 07:36:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Roy Whitford wrote:
   Cool car...

The pics are a bit fuzzy, but most of the details
come out clear enough to be made-out. Good to see that I’m
not the only one taking advantage of the color blue in the
hovercar department. Very swooshable, and the simple but
unique design adds to that effect. The thrusters are a nice
touch, too.

In short? Nice.

Roy W.

Thanks Roy. I wish my pics were better, but for some reason, with my digital camera (a Polaroid Ion), the smaller the subject, the more detail you get. The full body shots suck, but the front end, cabin, and rear end shots are pretty good. I’ve tried several ways to solve this problem, but none seem to work. I’ve had a couple of digital cameras that take better pics than this- unfortunately, they shorted out. I guess I’ll have to find another one.

Later, Todd Amacher