 Space / 33526
Re: Civilian MOC Contest Entry- "Barracuda"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 11:44:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Todd Amacher wrote:
   Check out the “Barracuda” sports hovercar.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=82452

LMKWYT, Todd Amacher

Very cool. Needs a bit of some other colour, though. I reckon it’d look great with a pair of white racing stripes along the top.

Cheers,