 Space / 33520
Re: Osiris - Wow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 03:10:13 GMT

"Dirk van Zuilen" <dirkvanzuilen@tiscali.nl> wrote in
news:HxIFJp.1yA9@lugnet.com:

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim wrote:
Wow! Check this out, peeps...

Wow indeed.

A Big ship that doesn't look like a big box.
I can believe it took eight months to build, this is not something
you create in a weekend.

I can't help thinking though that the idea came from the Yoko Tsuno
comic series. Here's a deep link to a pic:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Endigo-Vandane/Misc/akhar1.jpg>

Anyone wanting to know a little more about it should look
<http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://yokotsuno.p
hpnet.org/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dyoko%2Btsuno%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF
-8%26oe%3DUTF-8 here>. On the left you'll find a section called
Headings, click on All Machines. On the next page click on The
Machines Vinéens. It's near the bottom of the page.

I can't seem to get a direct link to it, sorry.

The Akhar is one of my favorite ships in Sci-Fi and I think it's very
brave for someone to try and build it.
And to have it come out looking like that!!!!!

I'm almost jealous.

Dirk

I had the very same idea when looking at that Moc. You just beat me to
saying it :)