 Space / 33808
Re: Osiris - Wow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 12:08:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim wrote:
   Wow! Check this out, peeps...

That’s just too big. No, seriously, I’ve had the opportunity in the past to make something that big and it’s just a pain. You need the mother of all shelves to store it and you can’t pick it up (unless it’s full of cross-linked Technic maybe) and even then you can’t swoosh it. I’m glad I don’t make ships that big. If I want to build something that big, I’ll build a base.

I wonder why there aren’t any minifigs in it?

But it’s very sleek, I especially like the nose and the colour styling - although I think the circular part disrupts the overall form. Overall, I think his Anubis is a lot cooler - although the piccies aren’t as good.

Cheers,

Hi Paul, I’ll start by saying that your spaceships kick ass...Overall form, details, Wow! Size/weight ;I can carry Osiris on my own, but on short distances only... Minifigs; it is the next step. I will post another set of pictures soon entitled “Osiris alive” in which minifigs representing myself, my girlfriend and my friends will show how lively this “space yacht” can be enjoyed.Thank you for your comments and keep the models coming...

-x-Doubleslap