 Space / 33586
Re: Osiris - Wow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 03:46:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:

Paul, totally have to disagree with you. The circular design of the party room breaks up the angular, Star Destroyer-like shape of the rest of the ship. And I don’t see how comething can be too big, except for transportation/moving like you mentioned. Obviously it’s structurally sound enough to hold itself together pretty well, because the shots of the whole thing just look gorgeous.

Ah, what I said was wrong, I was just having a fit of jealousy last night because I don’t have room for a spaceship that big... *sniff*

I also agree that it was good to break up the lines of the ship, I just wouldn’t have done it with a circle, is all. I guess it’s just aesthetic differences.

Cheers,