 Space / 33483
  Osiris - Wow!

Wow! Check this out, peeps... (URL) wow! (URL) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space) !!

  Re: Osiris - Wow!

(...) would be at home in a show like Captain Harlock or another show along those lines. Jeff (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Osiris - Wow!

(...) A Big ship that doesn't look like a big box. I can believe it took eight months to build, this is not something you create in a weekend. I can't help thinking though that the idea came from the Yoko Tsuno comic series. Here's a deep link to a (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Osiris - Wow!

(...) And a deep link to a side view: (URL) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Osiris - Wow!

Zowie! That rocks! Gotta love a ship with a party room! James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Osiris - Wow!

(...) think the studs on the floor represent shag carpet. Where are the minifigs with big hair? Pirate coins modded into gold medallions? I love it! Adrian, this guy's gotta rendezvous with your dance club. -Teddy (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Osiris - Wow!

(...) Gah...hoo...buh...wow. Space. -Chris (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Osiris - Wow!

"Dirk van Zuilen" <dirkvanzuilen@tiscali.nl> wrote in news:HxIFJp.1yA9@lugnet.com: (...) I had the very same idea when looking at that Moc. You just beat me to saying it :) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Osiris - Wow!

(...) That's just too big. No, seriously, I've had the opportunity in the past to make something that big and it's just a pain. You need the mother of all shelves to store it and you can't pick it up (unless it's full of cross-linked Technic maybe) (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Osiris - Wow!

(...) I like it a lot. That disco is amazing. And Paul...whatchootalkinbout too big?! Whooshability is wonderful, but if that's all you lose when you make a SHIP then big deal. Giant SHIPs are like what dollhouses would be if they were cool and were (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Osiris - Wow!

(...) I've been in need of a big beautiful SHIP for a while (has there been one since Beagle or Ghoul?) now to drool over, and this one delivers everything: beautiful shape, interiors that make you want to jump inside and join the fun, perfect (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Osiris - Wow!

(...) Yeah, you're right. I guess I was thinking along too practical lines - like where I currently live there's nowehere to put anything that big... :-( Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Osiris - Wow!

(...) Ah, what I said was wrong, I was just having a fit of jealousy last night because I don't have room for a spaceship that big... *sniff* I also agree that it was good to break up the lines of the ship, I just wouldn't have done it with a (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Osiris - Wow!

(...) Nice. What I like is that it looks like it should blast the freak out of anything with turbo-laser batteries, but it's not for that. It is a just for fun, private rich-spacer ship. Very unique! I would modify one with Freem Blasters if I were (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Osiris - Wow!

(...) Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work. I've been looking at yours for some time too, your creations definitely have a distinctive look! -x-Doubleslap (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Osiris - Wow!

(...) Thank you Jeff for your good words. This ship, as one of the members found out is strongly inspired by a french comic book named Yoko Tsuno. (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Osiris - Wow!

(...) Hi Paul, I'll start by saying that your spaceships kick ass...Overall form, details, Wow! Size/weight ;I can carry Osiris on my own, but on short distances only... Minifigs; it is the next step. I will post another set of pictures soon (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Osiris - Wow!

(...) Yeah baby, that disco with the DJ booth and all...I had a ball creating that party room. I'm on your side concerning the dollhouse comparison. I have a 10 x 25 feet glass room perfect for storing Osiris, and I't just feels so right for me to (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Osiris - Wow!

(...) No sir, if I can get a 13' creation into a 300-square-foot studio apartment, you can find room too. I think the real issue here is how you've set your priorities. Easily enough fixed; just eat out, don't have anyone over, and stop sleeping (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)