 Space / 33424
  Re: A New Faction

Okay, I would like to start by saying that PCS is welcome in our turf But Jade Empire 3vil Eastern Block and Blacktron Pirates better keep out. and that for the insults from the EB three of their outposts were just destroyed, (Take that Lenny) be (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A New Faction

(...) I'm sorry Admiral Hunter, but you might want to fire your entire intelligence staff because it seems those three "EB outposts" were actually just asteroids. But really it doesn't even make sense, because how could the Terran Forces destroy (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A New Faction

(...) Hmm, Shaaaaame on you for destroying those outposts. What a wretched thing to do. You are full of scum and villany. We are rendering aid to the poor destructed EB folks and pulling all our delegates in the Terran thingy you're talking about (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: A New Faction

(...) Does your spaceship have wings, Mike? LFB, Galaxy Enforcer (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A New Faction

(...) We can always count on LFB for a JAL joke! Kyle (URL) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A New Faction

(...) You know, taken without context, this statement makes no sense what so ever. (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A New Faction

"Lenny Hoffman" <lahoffma@*NOSPAM*ma...r.fsu.edu> wrote in message news:HxH1Es.9Bt@lugnet.com... (...) ever. HLDITYTPT? [ j o n ] (URL) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A New Faction

(...) Actually, the basic form has been mulling over in my brain for the past few years, in various rough sketchs and diagrams. I've been working for a long time on getting that basic syntax to do what I want it to do. Throw in a few years examining (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A New Faction

(...) Actually, had his name been Dave instead of Mike, it could also have been a "HAL" joke. best LFB (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A New Faction

(...) No (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space)