 Space / 33203
Re: Minor threat: BotFly MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:59:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   We are sorry to inform you of a minor threat(1) to space.

see more by clicking

The BotFly is armed and considered dangerous or merely annoying (YMMV).

Evil Inc. will give 800,000 credits and three GA clones to anyone who can capture this creature unharmed.

Please contact the Evil Inc. office at 555-EVIL-INC (555-384-5462) if interested.