 Space / 33164
Re: Minor threat: BotFly MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 02:24:23 GMT

"Ley Ward" <NospaM*eonmusic@sasktel.net> wrote in message
news:Hwwq1H.18I4@lugnet.com...
We are sorry to inform you of a minor threat(1) to space.

A sample-gathering bot developed by Whateverly Labs, for purely scientific • uses,
has been 'mis-programmed' and, having gathered a few samples of weaponry, • is now
on the loose.

Thank you for creating the single scariest name for a MOC since "Candiru".
Aside from this, your usual bizarre building style is represented well.

Nice...and...
Shudder.

[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net