 Space / 33175
    Guide to Jade Empire —Ryan Wood
   I put this together to help out those people who may be wondering just what exactly this whole Jade Empire business is all about. If anyone else has anything to contribute, please feel free to post! Some time ago on Lugnet (and in chat conversations (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

        Re: Guide to Jade Empire —Chris Maddison
     (...) Very cool idea Ryan. It's interesting to see all of them together and the progression that's gone on. Only thing I saw was that my ship and Nathan's need to be switched around. Neat. -Chris (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Guide to Jade Empire —Ryan Wood
     (...) Meaning yours came before his? Hmm I thought I had it straight. Thanks for correcting me, I'll be sure to change it if I ever put it to html! :) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Guide to Jade Empire —Kevin Blocksidge
     (...) SNIP (...) Thanks for putting this together, Ryan. Very informative. I've fallen behind in updating all the new Jade Empire mocs to the (URL) Subtheme Guide>, but now I can do them all in one swoop. ~Kevin Blocksidge (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Guide to Jade Empire —Ley Ward
     Thank you so much for doing this, Ryan. Full points on the community spirit scale. It's great to be able to compare these at a glance. Thanks to Jon Palmer (URL) for reminding me>, I was just looking at (URL) Mark Sandlin and Joel Kuester's Candiru> (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Guide to Jade Empire —Chris McNamee
   What a great idea! This is really helpful to bridge the gaps between JE styles. It's already helped me a bunch, as I'm constructing a dropship in the style of the Irezumi. I think JE may be the next new superpower, watch out PCS! (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)