 Space / 33155
Re: The Jade Empire's expanding fleet gets a new ship...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 08:34:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   I really like the pod cockpit. That colour shift is rather strange, though. Is anyone else seeing teal and dark gray?(1) Not that that would be a bad scheme for JE, but it does remind one of Rock Raiders... That aside, I find the mottled effect, um, effective on this; it’s like camoflage, though camoflage and space have an interesting conceptual dichotomy going on. Okay, enough with the head-trip...

Nice greebling, disturbing alienness, ‘chunky’ as a nice change from ‘smoove’... Keep this up and you’ll be a space fan who builds castles.

I noted the tealness of the ship as well, and I assumed it was Nathans camera. Unfortunate, because teal would be a nice color for the Jade palette. I’m too lazy to check and see if his pieces are even available in teal.

--Ryan W.