 Space / 33131
33130  |  33132
Subject:
The Jade Empire's expanding fleet gets a new ship...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:03:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The Jade Empire grows stronger...

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/3870

PLMKWYT!

Nathan Wells
http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/

“I’m a castle fan who builds spaceships, got a problem with that?”
- Me, during a debate with my friends