 Space / 33133
Re: The Jade Empire's expanding fleet gets a new ship...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:39:55 GMT

Nathan, Props to ya for using the x-pod on a PCS/EB/JE era craft first :-D These pieces should find their way into more MOCS. I like the prisoner pod and the greeblies on the thin part of the neck are spiffy. The pilot orientation is a little bothersome, but I realize somethign has to be done to fit the figs in the pod. Maybe if they were reclining and not layin’ on their bellys. I find the shape very interesting, the color scheme coudl be a bit less “patchy.” Very good work spaceboy!

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.