 Space / 33134
33133  |  33135
Subject:
Theed Palace Hallway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:07:05 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check this latest MOC from our homepage.

An MOC that’s a cross over between Castle and Star Wars. I’ve been planning to do a Theed Palace but couldn’t decide on how large it was going to be and if I could get the correct look and scale of it. So I wound up doing a prototype of the palace hallway on a 32x32 baseplate for starters.

ACPin & Sons