 Space / 33056
Re: Jade Empire K
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:49:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   With all these photos of JE ships being published, its time to declassify one.

The Jade Empire Koutetsu Armed “Explorer”

These ships are a one man craft with many of the capabilities of the original PCS HopLab. PCS ref link http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/Lander/hoplab03.jpg But the JE has more than exploration on it’s mind when it comes to the Koutetsu. Armed with 2 Frapzon blasters she can hold her own with a SLAM one on one. (fortunately the SLAM is a bit more nimble).

I don’t known about this one. I don’t mean to slam you or anything, but this MOC doesn’t really do anything for me. The cockpit idea is interesting, but I dunno. It looks too much like a jumble of LOM engine blocks with engines and stuff tacked on. I guess I don’t like the shape- the pair of LOM blocks under the cockpit don’t really fit it with the rest of the ship, IMHO.

Maybe this is how you wanted it to look, but it doesn’t work for me.

Just my 2 cents. :)

-JHK