 Space / 33046
Re: Jade Empire K
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:23:35 GMT

Chris, your models are always really easy to identify by your unique building style. As a couple guys have mentioned, this has a real PCS feel to it, meaning it has great coloring with perfect greebling and innovative parts use.

I like your cockpit idea, I need to get a couple of those pieces for myself.

Your engines are really cool as well, I’m using pretty much the same technique for my next Jade Empire. Since this pic, it has evolved a bit to more resemble your use.

Always enjoy checking out your models! :)

--Ryan W.