 Space / 33045
Re: New Contracts (and Equipment!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:16:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Andrew Saada wrote:
Dave,
I tried looking at the pics yesterday but they had yet to be processed. You need to deeplink them next time (click the pic all the way until the ending is .jpg then copy the link). Anyway, I have to say that it’s a bold ship but the design isn’t too striking for me. However, the engine structure and the various “FirePower” is sweet.

-Andrew

After I posted it I realized I typoed on the gallery link. This would be the proper link to use:

I repaired it on a separate post so I suppose I should take care of it in this reply too. As for striking design, there are two factors in that. One, it was built for a contest, even though I missed the contest. Two is my lack of almost everything besides purely Technic pieces. I’m pretty happy that it turned out as well as it did considering my dearth of parts. I am going to be looking to make quite a few purchases in the near future though. There are a lot of parts out there that I don’t have that I want to start building with.