 Space / 33012
Re: Jade Empire K
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 06:33:40 GMT

Chris this is a cool ship, with all the outstanding, unconventional design features that we have all come to appreciate from you. However, its too PCS looking for me, and I realize you addressed that issue in you post, but I’m still forced to ask why this is a JE moc? I understand that we all have a different vision for JE, but again, imho, this one misses the mark. Cool PCS ship though, I really liked the unorthadox cockpit, and the underside greebling is epic. It does look a little bit like a blender gone horribly wrong, maybe it could be a companion ship to the Star Brewer?

-Keith