 Space / 33002
Re: More evidence of the Jade Empire Threat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:37:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   The ‘wings’ in opposing planes (no not airplanes, sheesh.) give it a relentless 3-D quality and look a little bit like a weaver’s apparatus I saw many years ago. (No I can’t remember what it’s called, shhhh, your time will come too, youngsters.) It looks like the Jade Empire is on the rise...

Aha! Its apparent the crest of the hill is looming for this one... ;-)

-Tim