 Space / 32978
Re: More evidence of the Jade Empire Threat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:23:28 GMT

mocpage with full color commentary:
<http://mocpages.com/moc.php/3796>

Wow - I don't think I've ever seen a space fighter more committed to doing
un-holy things with yer mom since Derek Schin started making space MOCs.

But truly, when I think JE, this fighter comes to mind.  Perhaps we have the
concept that will define the genre?  Perhaps not.

Photo manipulation courtesy of Ryan Rubino and Farmer John smoked wieners.
Farmer John...eastern-most in quality, western-most in flavor.

I laugh because I love.

-Lenny